in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (220 points) | 304 views
bro there is no all india quota. every candidate who doesnt come in any caste come under genereal category and as u r frm lucknow u will come under non-keralite category unless ur parents are keralite. and admission to cusat is completely based on cusat cat exams and not on all india ranks prepared on mains result or cap procedure by dte

1 Answer

+1 vote
All non keralites are termed as 'general' category which accounts for 30 percent of the total seats. While everyone is eligible for the 10 percent NRI seats , but for it you need to pay more fee than the general category. The general caregory is eligible for payment seats only.
by Answering Expert (9.8k points)
i think they do have a provision for All india Quota Mr. Dean . I have answered similiar questions like that.

may be i am wrong ?
Oh no my grace! You are always right..
The general quota is always the all india quota.
I am sorry as i didn't clarified..
In the 2013 college allotment I should see gen rank or all india.....becoz both ranks are different

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users