I heard that first I should remmit whole fee then the college Will refund it. Is it true?
in CUSAT CAT by Fresher (280 points) | 432 views

2 Answers

+1 vote
You doesn't have to pay whole fee .all india merit is the seat reserved for non keralite.oec canfidate have same fees for payment and free seat
by Answering Expert (7.9k points)
Sir can you say approximate fee that I should pay at the time of admission
0 votes

Hello You need to pay the full fees for the first year @ the time of admission. If you do not join the course the fees will be refunded.

Refund Policy

CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION AND REFUND OF FEES: Refund of fees if any will be governed by the following rules and regulations prescribed by the University. When a student cancels his admission before the commencement of classes, the entire fee remitted after deducting a processing fee of Rs.1000/- will be refunded to him/her. When a student cancels admission after the commencement of classes only the tuition fee component will be refunded to him/her, irrespective of the fact whether he attends or does not attend the classes. There will not be any refund of fees if the student cancels his/her admission after the closing date of admission for the current year for the academic programme concerned. The aforesaid rules are subject to amendments from time to time. 

by Chief Forum Moderator (159k points)
But for oec candidate the fee is 3000 something please confirm
Kindly wait.  I will just confirm.

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users