in CUSAT CAT by Returner (790 points) | 404 views

2 Answers

+1 vote
Best answer

no ....I just went through the full prospectus ... and all i could find out was that they take in anyone who passes plus two.... but for lateral entry they take in candidates who have got more than 60 % in diploma.....

these are the lines i found

However,for admissions to all B.Tech., 5 year Integrated M.Sc. in Photonics, and 5 year B.B.A. LL.B (Hons.)/B.Com.LL.B.(Hons.)programmes, the mark list obtained in thequalifying examination has to be produced invariably at the time of admission. Those who fail to produce mark list shall not be considered for admission.

Admission to the B.Tech programmes of the University for those, who pass the Plus Two or equivalent qualifying examination in subsequent chances in the same year, shall be governed by the current rules prescribed in the matter by the Government of Kerala.

Candidates with any three year Diploma in Engineering / Technology awarded by the Board of Technical Education recognised by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Kerala, with not less than 60% marks, will be considered for admission to the B.Tech. programme through Lateral Entry Scheme.

one more correction i checked it again .... it also says in the bottom that u need 50% im Maths .... and also 50% in PCM together....

by Worshipper (39.1k points)
edited by
+5 votes

You must satisfy the eligibily criteria that is you must have above 50% marks form phyiscs cehmistry and maths. Only this would be considered

by Public Relations officer (47.7k points)

3.3k questions

5.4k answers

3.5k comments

11.1k users

Welcome to Cusatxpress Question and Answer Forum, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Download our Android app for Easy access.
3,288 questions
5,447 answers
3,462 comments
11,131 users